Nanomaterials research in Chicago - the center for nanoscale materials at Argonne National Laboratory [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains information about the following: (1) Regional center planned for nanofabrication and nanocharacterization; (2) Capabilities of the unique x-ray nanoprobe facility at the Advanced Photon Source; (3) Overview of research programs in nanomagnetism, ferroelectrics, nanocrystalline diamond, photochemistry and others; and (4) opportunities for collaborative research.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/msd/cp-105824
- Published through SciTech Connect.
4th Annual BCC Conference, Chicago, IL (US), 10/14/2001--10/16/2001.
Gibson, J. M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14686090