Searches for new physics in the flavor sector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Looking for deviations from the Standard Model in measurements from the flavor sector can be a powerful probe for the indications of new physics. In this proceeding we discuss the potential of lifetime measurements, CP asymmetry measurements and searches for rare decays of B hadrons as probes for new physics and present results from the Tevatron experiments.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/2005., "fermilab-conf-05-480-e", AIP Conf.Proc.792:651-654,2005, Prepared for 13th International Workshop on Deep Inelastic Scattering (DIS 05), Madison, Wisconsin, 27 Apr - 1 May 2005., and Herndon, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14686896