Beamline Model Verification Using Model Independent Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 81 kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Model Independent Analysis (MIA) has previously employed statistical methods to reveal sub-resolution correlated modes present in pulse-by-pulse beam-position-monitor (BPM) measurements at the SLAC linac. This paper describes an extension of MIA to verify local linear and nonlinear properties of linac and storage ring lattices. Measurements and analysis of the LER ring at PEP-II are presented as an example.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Yan, Yiton T.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14687330