Electron-cloud simulation results for the SPS and recent results for the LHC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present an update of computer simulation results for some features of the electron cloud at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and recent simulation results for the Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS). We focus on the sensitivity of the power deposition on the LHC beam screen to the emitted electron spectrum, which we study by means of a refined secondary electron (SE) emission model recently included in our simulation code.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/19/2002., "lbnl--50765", "B& R KA0502010", European Particle Accelerator Conference, Paris (FR), 06/03/2002--06/06/2002., and Furman, M.A.; Pivi, M.T.F.
- Funding Information:
- AC03-76SF00098 and Z5LAP2
View MARC record | catkey: 14687481