148-Gd cross section measurements for accelerator target facilities [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In a series of experiments at LANSCE's WNR facility, 148Gdp roduction was measured for 600- and 800-MeV protons on tungsten, tantalum, and gold. These experiments used 3 pm thin W, Ta, and Au foils and 10 pm thin A1 activation foils, Spallation yields were determined for many short-lived and long-lived spallation products with these foils using gamma and alpha spectroscopy.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:la-ur-02-5263
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Submitted to: 2002 ANS winter meeting proceedings.
Pitcher, E. J.; Devlin, M. J.; Corzine, R. K.; Hertel, N. E.
View MARC record | catkey: 14687781