Extra neutral gauge bosons at a 5 TeV e+e- linear collider [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. High Energy Physics Division, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- For a 5 TeV e⁺e⁻ linear collider in the deep quantum regime, the energy loss due to beam-strahlung during the collision of the e⁺e⁻ beams is expected to substantially influence the effect center-of-mass energy distribution of the colliding particles. In this paper, the author has estimated the feasibility of the measurement of the extra neutral gauge bosons Z' on the Z' pole at a 5 TeV e⁺e⁻ linear collider including the effects of the beam-beam interaction.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1999., "lbnl--43416", " cbp note - 709", and Ohgaki, T.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
- AC03-76SF00098 and 455301
View MARC record | catkey: 14688075