MEASUREMENTS OF THE BETATRON FUNCTIONS IN RHIC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RI-UC) provides collisions of the fully stripped gold ions for four experiments. This report shows results from measurements of the betatron functions within the Interaction Regions (IR) as well as in the arcs in both ''blue'' and ''yellow'' rings. A single quadrupole excitation or the beam position monitors' RMS. values at injection are used to obtain the betatron amplitude function.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PARTICLE ACCELERATOR CONFERENCE 2001, CHICAGO, IL (US), 06/18/2001--06/22/2001.
BAI,M.; TRBOJEVIC,D.; PTITSYN,V.; AHRENS,L.; SATOGATA,T.; VAN ZEIJTS,J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14688231