Brahms Experiment at RHIC Day-1 Physics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The BRAHMS experiment is designed to measure semi-inclusive spectra of charged hadron over a wide range of rapidity. It will yield information on particle production, both at central rapidity and in the baryon rich fragmentation region. The physics plans for measurements in the first year of running at RHIC are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/23/1999., "bnl-66646", "KB-02-01", Relativistic Heavy Ion Mini-Symposium at the APS Centennial Meeting, Atlanta, GA (US), 03/23/1999--03/25/1999., and Videbaek, Flemming.
- Funding Information:
- AC02-98CH10886 and PO-3
View MARC record | catkey: 14688283