Plasma Focusing of High Energy Density Electron and Positron Beams [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- We present results from the SLAC E-150 experiment on plasma focusing of high energy density electron and, for the first time, positron beams. We also present results on plasma lens-induced synchrotron radiation, longitudinal dynamics of plasma focusing, and laser- and beam-plasma interactions.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub-8565
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Ng, Johnny S.T.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14688753