Niobium quarter-wave cavity for the New Delhi booster linac [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper reports the completion of development of a 97 Mhz niobium coaxial quarter-wave cavity to be used in a booster linac for the New Delhi 16UD pellatron electrostatic accelerator. A prototype cavity, which incorporates a niobium-bellows tuning device, has been completed and operated at 4.2 K at accelerating gradients above 4 MV/m for extended periods of time.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
17. IEEE particle accelerator conference, Vancouver (Canada), 12-16 May 1997.
Roy, A.; Shepard, K.W.; Potukuchi, P.N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14689165