Measurement of the J/psi meson and b-hadron production cross sections in p anti-p collisions at s(NN)**(1/2) = 1960-GeV [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We present a new measurement of the inclusive and differential production cross sections of J/ψ mesons and b-hadrons in proton-antiproton collisions at √s = 1960 GeV. The data correspond to an integrated luminosity of 39.7 pb⁻¹ collected by the CDF Run II detector. We find the integrated cross section for inclusive J/ψ production for all transverse momenta from 0 to 20 GeV/c in the rapidity range
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"arXiv eprint number hep-ex/0412071"
Physical Review, D (Particles Fields) 71 ISSN 0556-2821; PRVDAQ AC
Aoki, M.; Amidei, D.; Adelman, J.; Affolder, T.; Akimoto, T.; Albrow, M.G.; Amerio, S.; Anastassov, A.; Anikeev, K.; Annovi, A.; Acosta, D.; Ashmanskas, W.; Ambrose, D.; Antos, J.; Azfar, F.; Azzi-Bacchetta, P.; Arisawa, T.; Artikov, A.; Arguin, J.-F.; Attal, A.; Apollinari, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14689186