Magnetic measurements on an in-vacuum undulator for the NSLS x-ray ring [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1997. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Magnetic measurements have been performed on the In-Vacuum Undulator (IVUN), built jointly by BNL and SPring-8 for the NSLS X-ray Ring. The IVUN magnet has a Halback-type, pure-permanent magnet structure with a period of 11 mm and a minimum gap of 2 mm. Results of magnetic measurements utilizing Hall probe, moving wire and pulsed wire techniques will be presented and compared.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1997., "bnl--63974", " conf-970503--70", "DE97006725", 17. IEEE particle accelerator conference, Vancouver (Canada), 12-16 May 1997., and Rakowsky, G.; Graves, W.S.; Aspenleiter, J.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14689292