Damping rate measurements in the SLC damping rings [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The transverse damping rates of the SLC electron and positron damping rings have been measured during the high current physics run at, I = 3.5 × 10¹° particles per bunch. The measurements, done over a period of two months, show large fluctuations exceeding the statistical uncertainty of each measurement. The longitudinal damping rate of the positron damping was also measured.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) particle accelerator conference, Dallas, TX (United States), 1-5 May 1995.
Holtzapple, R.L.; Simopoulos, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14690584