Coupling impedance of a long slot and an array of slots in a circular vacuum chamber [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- We find the real part of the longitudinal impedance for both a small hole and a long slot in a beam vacuum chamber with a circular cross section. The slot can be arbitrarily long; the only requirement on the dimensions of the slots is that its width be much smaller than c/w. Regular array of N slots periodically distributed along the pipe is also considered.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1995., "slac-pub--95-6803", " conf-950512--329", "DE95017719", 16. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) particle accelerator conference, Dallas, TX (United States), 1-5 May 1995., and Stupakov, G.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14690613