Exact map through ideal bends (again?) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- There are three logically independent facets to calculating the transfer map through a bend magnet: physics, geometry, and representation. We will derive the exact map for transit through ideal bends while separating these three, esp., isolating the geometry problem from the other two.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c--95/171
E 1.99: conf-950512--262
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) particle accelerator conference, Dallas, TX (United States), 1-5 May 1995.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14690622