The principle of phase stability and the accelerator program at Berkeley, 1945--1954 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The discovery of the Principle of Phase Stability by Vladimir Veksler and Edwin McMillian and the end of the war released a surge of accelerator activity at the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory (then The University of California Radiation Laboratory). Six accelerators incorporating the Principle of Phase Stability were built in the period 1945--1954.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl--35966
E 1.99: hifan--667
E 1.99: conf-9407133--2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
50th anniversary of the phase stability principle meeting,Moscow (Russian Federation),12-15 Jul 1994.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14691181