Constant of thermal heat conduction and stabilization of the bus bar conductor for superconducting accelerators [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Using the one-dimensional, time-independent conduction state, a constant of thermal heating conduction is given that brings about the known stabilization theorem and a closed expression for the bus bar to be cryogenically stable in superconducting accelerators.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1993., "sscl-preprint--455", " conf-930703--46", "DE95011132", International cryogenic materials conference (ICMC), Albuquerque, NM (United States), 12-16 Jul 1993., Lopez, G., and Superconducting Super Collider Lab., Dallas, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14691556