The PHENIX Experiment [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The PHENIX experiment at RHIC is currently under construction with data collection planned to start in 1999. The heavy ion and spin physics goals of PHENIX are described. We discuss the experiment's capabilities to address these physics goals. Highlights of the present status of construction and installation are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ornl/cp-102125
E 1.99: kb 02 01 02 2
kb 02 01 02 2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
" kb 02 01 02 2"
"KB 02 01 02 2"
Winter Workshop on Nuclear Dynamics, Park City, UT (US), 01/09/1999--01/16/1999.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14691750