Workshop on performance optimization of synchrotron radiation storage rings [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this workshop was to provide a forum, with user participation, for accelerator physicists the synchrotron light source field to discuss current and planned state-of-the-art techniques storage ring performance. The scope of the workshop focused on two areas: lattice characterization and measurement, and fundamental limitations on low frequency beam stability.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1995., "anl/asd/cp--89026", " conf-9510119--summ.", "DE96007253", SRI `95: synchrotron radiation instrumentation symposium and the 7. users meeting for the advanced photon source (APS), Argonne, IL (United States), 16-20 Oct 1995., and Decker, G.; Safranek, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14691794