Transverse multibunch modes for non-rigid bunches, including mode coupling [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A method for computing transverse multibunch growth rates and frequency shifts in rings, which has been described previously, is applied to the PEP-II B factory. The method allows multibunch modes with different internal-bunch oscillation modes to couple to one another, similar to single-bunch mode coupling. Including coupling between the multibunch modes gives effects similar to those seen in single-bunch mode coupling. These effects occur at currents that are lower than the single-bunch mode coupling threshold.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub--95-6965
E 1.99: conf-9506279--4
- Published through SciTech Connect.
CEIBA95: international workshop on collective effects and impedance for B-factories, Tsukuba (Japan), 12-17 Jun 1995.
Ruth, R.D.; Bert, J.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14691997