Development of General Purpose Data Acquisition Shell (GPDAS) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This note is intended as an abbreviated introduction to the concept and the structure of General Purpose Data Acquisitions Shell (GPDAS) and assumes the reader has a certain level of familiarity with programming in general. The structure of the following sections consists of brief explanations of the concepts and commands of GPDAS, followed by several examples. Some of these are tabulated in the appendices at the end of this note.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ls--190
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Kim, K.; Chung, Y.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692042