The NLC technical program [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1998.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- pages 35-43 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- There are important goals in particle physics to be addressed by a TeV-scale electron-positron linear collider. Recent developments in accelerator physics and technologies aimed for the realization of such a collider are discussed in this paper.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-r--526
E 1.99: conf-970957--
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Symposium on electron linear accelerators in honor of Richard B. Neal`s 80th birthday, Stanford, CA (United States), 5 Sep 1997.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692104