Framework for control system development [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Control systems being developed for the present generation of accelerators will need to adapt to changing machine and operating state conditions. Such systems must also be capable of evolving over the life of the accelerator operation. In this paper we present a framework for the development of adaptive control systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl--31580
E 1.99: conf-911116--18
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ICALEPCS `91: International conference on accelerator and large experimental physics control systems,Tsukuba (Japan),11-15 Nov 1991.
Cork, C.; Nishimura, Hiroshi.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692258