Some issues in polarimetry at RHIC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1996.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This talk was given in conjunction with a talk by F. Mariam on the toroidal magnet design for a pion inclusive polarimeter. Here we describe several issues including the 200 GeV pion inclusive asymmetry data from Fermilab E704, the possible uses of a calorimeter with the Toroidal Magnet polarimeter design, and some aspects of polarization Luminosity measurements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/hep-cp--96-101
E 1.99: conf-960934--5
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
12. international symposium on high energy spin physics, Amsterdam (Netherlands), 10-14 Sep 1996.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692707