Status of the Advanced Photon Source (APS) linear accelerator [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A 2856-MHz S-band, 450-MeV electron/positron linear accelerator is the first part of the injector for the Advanced Photon Source (APS) 7-GeV storage ring. Construction of the APS linac is currently nearing completion, and commissioning will begin in July 1993. The linac and its current status are discussed in this paper.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/01/1993., "anl/asd/cp--78325", " conf-930511--328", " conf-9306229--1", "DE93018586", PAC `93: international particle accelerator conference,Washington, DC (United States); Daejon (Korea, Republic of),17-20 May 1993; 30 Jun 1993., and White, M.; Russell, T.; Nassiri, A.; Grelick, A.; Berg, W.; Fuja, R.; Wesolowski, W.; Mavrogenes, G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692720