A brief summary on HMS optics and Hall C beamline instrumentation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses the following topics: Modifications of high momentum spectrometer (HMS) optics; special tuning of HMS; Hall C beam transport line; beam energy measurement by arc spectrometer; chicane for polarized target; and beam raster system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 07/01/1993 - 07/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692747