Control and performance of the AGS and AGS Booster Main Magnet Power Supplies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Techniques for precision control of the main magnet power supplies for the AGS and AGS Booster synchrotron will be discussed. Both synchrotrons are designed to operate in a Pulse-to-Pulse Modulation (PPM) environment with a Supercycle Generator defining and distributing global timing events for the AGS Facility. Details of modelling, real-time feedback and feedforward systems, generation and distribution of real time field data, operational parameters and an overview of performance for both machines are included.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1993., "bnl--48263", " conf-930511--77", "DE93014315", PAC `93: international particle accelerator conference,Washington, DC (United States),17-20 May 1993., and Reece, R.K.; Zhang, S.Y.; Geller, J.; Soukas, A.; Marneris, I.; Sandberg, J.; Casella, R.; Culwick, B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692813