Accelerator projects in the USA [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A review was presented of operating, planned and high energy accelerators under construction in the US. It was pointed out that the program is broad based, addressing a variety of frontiers and encompassing many of most fruitful projectiles, intensities, and energy ranges. The US program is also geographically diversified across the country in major research centers. The physics productivity over the past years has been excellent with a emphasis on the importance of sustaining the base program at least until the SSC is operating and possibly beyond. 9 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. international industrial symposium on the super collider, Miami, FL (USA), 14-16 Mar 1990.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692836