Anatomy of a control system; a system designer`s view [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Advanced Light Source (ALS) control system is quite unconventional in its design and implementation. This paper discusses the system design considerations, the actual implementation, hardware and software costs, and the measured performance across all layers of the system.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PAC `93: international particle accelerator conference,Washington, DC (United States),17-20 May 1993.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692888