Accelerator and rf system development for NLC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An experimental station for an X-band Next Linear Collider has been constructed at SLAC. This station consists of a klystron and modulator, a low-loss waveguide system for rf power distribution, a SLED II pulse-compression and peak-power multiplication system, acceleration sections and beam-line components (gun, prebuncher, preaccelerator, focussing elements and spectrometer). An extensive program of experiments to evaluate the performance of all components is underway. The station is described in detail in this paper, and results to date are presented.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub--6148
E 1.99: conf-930511--480
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PAC `93: international particle accelerator conference,Washington, DC (United States),17-20 May 1993.
Vlieks, A.E.; Callin, R.; Deruyter, H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14692961