Bunch-by-bunch feedback for PEP II [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The proposed PEP II B factory at SLAC requires a feedback to damp out longitudinal synchrotron oscillations. A time domain, downsampled, bunch-by-bunch feedback system in which each bunch is treated as an oscillator being driven by disturbances from other bunches is presented as we review the evolution of the system design. Results from a synchrotron oscillation damping experiment conducted at the SLAC/SSRL/SPEAR ring are also presented in this paper.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International workshop on B factories: accelerators and experiments,Tsukuba (Japan),17-20 Nov 1992.
Olsen, J.; Fox, J.; Claus, R.; Sapozhnikov, L.; Linscott, I.; Hindi, H.; Hoeflich, J.; Oxoby, G.; Eisen, N.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693013