High power photon beamline elements in the LBL/SSRL/EXXON Beamline VI [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Beamline VI is a wiggler-based, multi-kilowatt, intense synchrotron radiation beamline installed SPEAR. The thermal design parameters for this beamline are presented and then design considerations and construction descriptions are given for many of the high-power photon beamline elements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:lbl--32981
E 1.99: conf-9204126--18
- Published through SciTech Connect.
B factories: state of the art in accelerators, detectors, and physics,Stanford, CA (United States),6-10 Apr 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693114