Radiation shielding of the main injector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The radiation shielding in the Fermilab Main Injector (FMI) complex has been carried out by adopting a number of prescribed stringent guidelines established by a previous safety analysis. Determination of the required amount of radiation shielding at various locations of the FMI has been done using Monte Carlo computations. A three dimensional ray tracing code as well as a code based upon empirical observations have been employed in certain cases.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
16. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) particle accelerator conference, Dallas, TX (United States), 1-5 May 1995.
Martin, P.S.; Bhat, C.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693407