The Delta-t tuneup procedure for the Fermilab Linac [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The delta-t procedure provides a means of monitoring and setting to design values the phase and amplitude of fields within a linear accelerator. Deviations from design values of energy entering an accelerator module can also be determined. The procedure will be used to tune the upgraded linac under construction at Fermilab. Results of preliminary tests of the technique on the existing 200 MeV linac show qualitative trends in agreement with analysis. Quantitative comparisons show some differences. 4 refs., 6 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c-90/207
E 1.99: conf-9009123--42
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Linear accelerator conference, Albuquerque, NM (USA), 9-14 Sep 1990.
Owens, T.L.; McCrory, E.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693583