Description of a small commutation spike filter for d. c. magnet power supplies [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This note describes a small spike filter used to remove SCR commutation spikes from the dc output voltage of magnet power supplies. Removal of these spikes reduces the noise problems in electronic detectors installed in the same area. The filter is small enough to be mounted inside a power supply.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1990., "fnal-tm-1690", "DE91004103", and Visser, A.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693584