Calculations of magnetic field for the end design of the RHIC arc dipole [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes the results of a 3D calculation of the magnetic field in the end region of the RHIC arc dipole magnet. Multipole harmonics are obtained in the end regions of the magnet. Comparisons of these harmonics are made to the measurements of harmonics on the actual magnets.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--49365
E 1.99: conf-930511--482
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
PAC `93: international particle accelerator conference,Washington, DC (United States),17-20 May 1993.
Morgan, G.H.; Thompson, P.A.; Kahn, S.A.; Gupta, R.C.; Jain, A.K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693803