Impedance issue of corrugated beam pipe from CDF [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The CDF collaboration proposed to install a new corrugated beam pipe at the Tevatron interaction area in order to better monitor the interaction vertex. This note discuss the impedance implication of such a pipe.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 06/01/1993 - 06/01/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14693892