The Los Alamos VXI-based modular RF control system [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Defense, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, United States. Department of Defense, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes the design and implementation of the Los Alamos modular RF control system, which provides high-performance feedback and/or feedforward control of RF accelerator cavities. This is a flexible, modular control system which has been realized in the industry-standard VXI cardmodular format. A wide spectrum of system functionality can be accommodated simply by incorporating only those modules and features required for a particular application. The fundamental principles of the design approach are discussed. Details of the VXI implementation are given, including the system architecture and interfaces, performance capabilities, and available features.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1993., "la-ur-93-1847", " conf-930511--97", "DE93014548", International particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC (United States), 17-20 May 1993., and Hill, J.; Gutscher, W.D.; Denney, P.; Curtin, M.; Regan, A.H.; Ziomek, C.; Brooks, T.; Eaton, L.; Jachim, S.P.; Natter, E.F.; Hansberry, E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14694151