Relativistic Effects in Nuclei [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1984. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In this talk, I will discuss how relativistic meson theory is developed and applied to the electromagnetic description of the two nucleon system.These techniques are being extended to the three body system, and very similar methods have been applied to nuclear matter, but I will not review this work here.Many of the experiments proposed for ELSA and CEBAF will test the ideas discussed here, but I will devote the bulk of my discussion to the theoretical ideas rather than experimental tests.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/01/1984., "cebaf-pr-85-02", Invited Talk compiled for Workshop on Electron and Photon Interactions at Intermediate Energies, Bad Honnef, Germany, Oct 29-31, 1984., and Gross, Franz.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14694234