Feedback implementation options and issues for B factory accelerators [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The proposed B factory accelerator facilities will require active feedback systems to control multibunch instabilities. These feedback systems must operate in machines with thousands of circulating bunches and with short (2--4 ns) interbunch intervals. The functional requirements for transverse (betatron) and longitudinal (synchrotron) feedback systems are presented. Several possible implementation options are discussed and system requirements developed. Conceptual designs are presented for the PEP II transverse and longitudinal feedback systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:slac-pub--5932
E 1.99: lbl--33092
E 1.99: conf-9204126--15
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
B factories: state of the art in accelerators, detectors, and physics,Stanford, CA (United States),6-10 Apr 1992.
Fox, J.D.; Briggs, D.; Lambertson, G.; Voelker, F.; Serio, M.; Linscott, I.; Hindi, H.; Oxoby, G.; Ghigo, A.; Eisen, N.; Hosseini, W.; Coiro, O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14694298