Procedures for application of Don Cossairt's CASIM calculations in TM-1140 to bulk shielding [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (14 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- As part of the methodology documentation for the site-wide radiation shielding assessment, these two related notes were written showing how to apply the CASIM calculations of TM-1140 to determine required shielding for various beam intensities and steel-soil composites. These notes have been reviewed by the Fermilab ES H Section and approved for use in evaluating shielding requirements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1991., "fnal-tm-1719", "DE91009357", and Garbincius, P.H.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14694672