Linac BPM (Beam Position Monitor) modification program status [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- In the fall of 1988 the Beam Position Monitor (BPM) Task Force recommended that linac BPM processors be pulled out of the linac, modified, adjusted for offsets, recalibrated, and reinstalled. As of the end of 1989 this process had been completed on all linac type BPM processors. This paper discusses these modifications and tests.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Smith, S.; Williams, S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14694838