Study of stability of beam in the Fermilab main injector [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (15 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Fermilab Main Injector is a new 150 GeV proton synchrotron, designed to replace the Main Ring and improve the high energy physics potential of Fermilab. The status of the Fermilab accelerator complex upgrade will be discussed. Study of the stability of the beam in the Main injector will be discussed. Detuning and corrector scheme to improve the dynamic aperture of the Main Injector will be presented. Tune modulation caused by octupolar detuning will be discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Stability of particle motion in storage rings, Upton, NY (United States), 18-24 Oct 1992.
Mishra, C.S.; Harfoush, F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695230