Three dimensional field analysis for the AGS combined function magnets [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In order to study the particle trajectories in the fringe field of the AGS ring during the single bunch multiple extraction (or fast extraction) from the AGS to the muon g-2 experiment and to the RHIC, the magnetic field of the AGS combined function magnets were calculated b using the TOSCA program. The results are compared with the field maps of the previous measurements. The particle tracking is achieved by using the TOSCA program post-processor.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1993., "bnl-48317", " conf-930511--192", "DE93016156", International particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC (United States), 17-20 May 1993., and Tanaka, M.; Meng, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695307