Magnetic field properties of SSC model dipole magnets [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- SSC 1.5m model dipole magnets were built and tested at Fermilab. Magnetic field properties were studied in term of transfer function variation and multipole components. The results were satisfactory. Observation of periodicity of remanent field along the axis is also reported.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1992., "fnal/c-92-239", " conf-920315--46", "DE93013567", 3. European particle accelerator conference (EPAC-3): Accelerators for special applications, Berlin (Germany), 24-28 Mar 1992., and Carson, J.; Sims, R.; Strait, J.; Kinney, W.; Lamm, M.J.; Wake, M.; Delchamps, S.; Bossert, R.; Koska, W.; Winters, M.; Jaffery, T.S.; Butteris, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695415