Injection system for the PEP II asymmetric B Factory at SLAC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The asymmetric energy B Factory proposed as an upgrade of PEP at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center will require a highly reliable and efficient injection system. The conceptual design has shown the feasibility of extracting 9 GeV electrons and 3.1 GeV positrons from the existing linac and injecting equal charges into 1658 buckets in each of the two rings of the collider. An injection study group has continued the development and study of this proposal and has generated workable designs for many related systems and subsystems.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
3. European particle accelerator conference, Berlin (Germany), 24-28 Mar 1992.
Miller, R.; Godfrey, G.; Bloom, E.; Loew, G.; Bulos, F.; Zisman, M.; Hutton, A.; Holtzapple, R.; Donald, M.; Fieguth, T.; Wen, H.; Ronan, M.; Fairfield, K.; Davies-White, W.; Sukiennicki, B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695545