Operational experience with superconducting synchrotron magnets [electronic resource].
- Batavia, Ill. : Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, 1987.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The operational experience with the Fermilab Tevatron is presented, with emphasis on reliability and failure modes. Comprisons are made between the operating efficiencies for the superconducting machine and for he conventional Main Ring.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal-tm-1439
E 1.99: conf-870302-118
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Particle accelerator conference, Washington, DC, USA, 16 Mar 1987.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695568