Review of lattice measurement techniques at the SLC [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A technique is described for reconstructing the first order transport matrix (R) for a given beam line. Emphasis is placed on the rigorous error analysis of the data, and the use of powerful statistical techniques to estimate unknown systematic errors. The application of the technique to the measurement and subsequent correction of the SLC Arcs is briefly described. 5 refs., 4 figs.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/1991., "slac-pub--5695", " conf-9110243--5", "DE92004712", 5. International Committee for Future Accelerators (ICFA) beam dynamics workshop,Corpus Christi, TX (United States),3-8 Oct 1991., and Barklow, T.; Emma, P.; Walker, N.; Krejcik, P.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14695722