Correction magnet power supplies for APS machine [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Advanced Photon Source machine requires a number of correction magnets; five kinds for the storage ring, two for the injector synchrotron, and two for the positron accumulator ring. Three types of bipolar power supply will be used for all the correction magnets. This paper describes the design aspects and considerations for correction magnet power supplies for the APS machine. 3 refs., 3 figs., 1 tab.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:anl/cp-73038
E 1.99: conf-910505--38
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
1991 Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) particle accelerator conference (PAC), San Francisco, CA (USA), 6-9 May 1991.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696086