Precision master trigger system for SLC based on the accelerator rf drive system [electronic resource].
- Menlo Park, Calif. : Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1984.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A new trigger system consisting of a single 476 MHz rf doublet pulse superimposed on the main 476 MHz rf Drive Line signal that transits the 3 km accelerator has been implemented and is working well. This paper describes the general concept of this system, outlines the operation of the main master trigger generator, the fiducial (476 MHz doublet) generator, and the fiducial pickoff system. A companion paper by Paffrath et al describes the counter electronics that produces precision timed triggers for all SLC operations along the accelerator.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Linear accelerator conference, Darmstadt-Seeheim, F.R. Germany, 7 May 1984.
Koontz, R.F.; Paffrath, L.; Leger, G.; Wilmunder, A.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14696477